Microsoft Excel 2013 & 2016
This fantastic-value Microsoft Excel online training bundle includes six certification courses on the incredibly popular and globally-used Microsoft Excel. When you sign up to the course, you get the easy-to-access full curriculum for Microsoft Excel Basic, Intermediate and Advanced for both the 2013 and 2016 versions of the versatile software.
Who Will the Course Benefit?
As the standard spreadsheet application for both business and personal use, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential for many and useful for all. Whether you’re a complete beginner or you want to consolidate your knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2013 before moving on to getting to grips with the latest version, this course is suitable for you.
What Will I Learn?
On completion of the course, you’ll be a confident and competent user of Microsoft Excel with a good understanding of how to manipulate data within a spreadsheet and validate and present information using the built-in structure and functions of Microsoft Excel. Better still, because all learning is online, it’s easy to fit around your existing commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the detailed modules to learn all you need to know about Microsoft Excel.
- In the introduction module, learn about the overview of screen, ribbon elements, entering data, editing font attributes, number formats, formatting cells, printing, formulas, rearranging data, more formulas and chart.
- In the intermediate unit, review knowledge before moving on to formulas across worksheets, conditional formatting, data validation, names ranges, CSV files, text to column, grouping data, more charts beyond building blocks, working with Windows and headers, footers and protecting data.
- Move on to the advanced module, where you’ll get to grips with pivot tables, sparklines, trancing formulas, the what-if-scenario, external data sources, customising menus and options and macros.
- The beginner module brings you up-to-speed with tabs and ribbons, cells, calculations and printing.
- Move on to the intermediate unit where you will learn about menus and keyboard shortcuts, tabs, formulas and calculations, importing data and invoices.
- Finally, in the advanced unit, get confident with advanced invoice, number crunching, creating a pivot table from scratch and smaller Excel components.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Get all the benefits of a live class at a fraction of both the cost and time commitment.
- Tailor the course content to your needs by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding it using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Instructors with over 15 years of professional experience put practicality at the heart of the course with practical scenarios you can relate to the world of work. >
- Visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, flash cards and educational games make learning fun, engaging and appealing to different types of learning styles.
- The exam simulators and practice quizzes provided after each module mean you can progress in confidence.
- Technical support is available, should you need it.
- A good working knowledge of the latest in Microsoft Excel has countless benefits both at work and at home.
Increase your Excel expertise by signing up to Microsoft Excel 2013 and 2016 Training Bundle today.
- Excel 2013 Intermediate
- Excel 2013 Advanced
- Excel 2016 Beginner
- Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Excel 2016 Advanced
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above